“Despite government spending over $30 billion on climate research, there is still no empirical evidence to show that carbon dioxide has any effect on global climate Curiously, the IPCC has been unable to provide such evidence.” Senator Bert Brown – Alberta Canada
April 23, 2012
$30 Billion spent – for what?
About The Septic Sceptic
A Fifty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Monday, April 23rd, 2012 at 2:21 pm and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- #ThinIce #GlobalWarmin 'Thin Ice' - Same old same old wp.me/p2gVv4-4Q thesepticsceptic.com 1 month ago
- #GlobalWarming Cognitive Dissonance & Global Warming wp.me/p2gVv4-4M thesepticsceptic.com 1 month ago
- #GlobalWarming We burn corn not Witches! wp.me/p2gVv4-4J thesepticsceptic.com 2 months ago
- #GlobalWarming IPCC 5AR - Unfalsifiable wp.me/p2gVv4-4E thesepticsceptic.com 2 months ago
- #GlobalWarming Attenborough's Legacy? 3.5 deg. C rise in temp. in Africa in the last 20 years - I don't think so. wp.me/p2gVv4-4y 3 months ago