Piers Corbin, he of WeatherAction fame, has predicted that the muddled state of the Sun’s magnetic field will make things interesting, weather wise, this March. ‘Twill be interesting to see how things pan out.
May 1, 2012
The Sun is in a “Muddle”
About The Septic Sceptic
A Fifty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 at 3:56 pm and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- #Inferno Earth our Crowded Spaceship[?] wp.me/p2gVv4-4W 2 weeks ago
- #ThinIce #GlobalWarmin 'Thin Ice' - Same old same old wp.me/p2gVv4-4Q thesepticsceptic.com 1 month ago
- #GlobalWarming Cognitive Dissonance & Global Warming wp.me/p2gVv4-4M thesepticsceptic.com 2 months ago
- #GlobalWarming We burn corn not Witches! wp.me/p2gVv4-4J thesepticsceptic.com 2 months ago
- #GlobalWarming IPCC 5AR - Unfalsifiable wp.me/p2gVv4-4E thesepticsceptic.com 3 months ago