It would appear from the following article in last months Irish Times that us sceptics should no longer be tolerated. Thank goodness the author of Minister Hayes’ favourite quote, Winston Churchill, prevailed last century or I suspect that I together with many other dissenters would be early candidates, if not the first, up against the wall. It is rumoured that Paul MacDonnell of Insurance Ireland, (conference attendee at which the Minister was speaking) who uttered the unspeakable heresy that “flooding correlated not to weather but poverty and bad planning.” was picked off while trying to escape through a rear exit!
May 7, 2014
Kill them – kill them all!
About The Septic Sceptic
A Fifty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 at 11:05 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MintPressNews: Media reports on protests in #Russia, silent on 100,000s of people in #Yemen protesting US-backed Saudi genocide https:/… 10 months ago
- #GlobalWarmingKidneyStones 'Climate Change may bring more Kidney Stones' wp.me/p2gVv4-6d via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago
- The 9th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC) wp.me/p2gVv4-6b via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago
- #BrianHayes Kill them - kill them all! wp.me/p2gVv4-68 If left to Minister Hayes us sceptics would be an endangered species 3 years ago
- #MaryRobinson Mary Robinson, Nostradamus, Thomas Malthus wp.me/p2gVv4-64 via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago