When US Energy Secretary Steven Chu gave Solar Trust (a solar energy company) a $2.1 billion conditional loan guarantee, he boasted that it would prove that ‘when we rev up the great American innovation machine, we can out-compete any other nation’. Does the demise of Solar Trust then prove that America can’t? Let’s hope not.
April 5, 2012
Solar Trust goes bust
About The Septic Sceptic
A Fifty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 9:53 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MintPressNews: Media reports on protests in #Russia, silent on 100,000s of people in #Yemen protesting US-backed Saudi genocide https:/… 1 year ago
- #GlobalWarmingKidneyStones 'Climate Change may bring more Kidney Stones' wp.me/p2gVv4-6d via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago
- The 9th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC) wp.me/p2gVv4-6b via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago
- #BrianHayes Kill them - kill them all! wp.me/p2gVv4-68 If left to Minister Hayes us sceptics would be an endangered species 3 years ago
- #MaryRobinson Mary Robinson, Nostradamus, Thomas Malthus wp.me/p2gVv4-64 via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago