When US Energy Secretary Steven Chu gave Solar Trust (a solar energy company) a $2.1 billion conditional loan guarantee, he boasted that it would prove that ‘when we rev up the great American innovation machine, we can out-compete any other nation’. Does the demise of Solar Trust then prove that America can’t? Let’s hope not.
April 5, 2012
Solar Trust goes bust
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 5th, 2012 at 9:53 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ValaAfshar: Sir Nicholas Winton rescued 669 children from the holocaust. Some of the survivors surprised him 50 years later. https://t… 6 months ago
- RT @RogerHelmerMEP: Kaja Kallas, PM of Estonia: “Gas might be expensive, but freedom is priceless”. telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202… 7 months ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 10 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 11 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 11 months ago