“Despite government spending over $30 billion on climate research, there is still no empirical evidence to show that carbon dioxide has any effect on global climate Curiously, the IPCC has been unable to provide such evidence.” Senator Bert Brown – Alberta Canada
April 23, 2012
$30 Billion spent – for what?
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Monday, April 23rd, 2012 at 2:21 pm and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MintPressNews: Media reports on protests in #Russia, silent on 100,000s of people in #Yemen protesting US-backed Saudi genocide https:/… 2 years ago
- #GlobalWarmingKidneyStones 'Climate Change may bring more Kidney Stones' wp.me/p2gVv4-6d via thesepticsceptic.com 4 years ago
- The 9th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC) wp.me/p2gVv4-6b via thesepticsceptic.com 5 years ago
- #BrianHayes Kill them - kill them all! wp.me/p2gVv4-68 If left to Minister Hayes us sceptics would be an endangered species 5 years ago
- #MaryRobinson Mary Robinson, Nostradamus, Thomas Malthus wp.me/p2gVv4-64 via thesepticsceptic.com 5 years ago