“Despite government spending over $30 billion on climate research, there is still no empirical evidence to show that carbon dioxide has any effect on global climate Curiously, the IPCC has been unable to provide such evidence.” Senator Bert Brown – Alberta Canada
April 23, 2012
$30 Billion spent – for what?
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Monday, April 23rd, 2012 at 2:21 pm and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ValaAfshar: Sir Nicholas Winton rescued 669 children from the holocaust. Some of the survivors surprised him 50 years later. https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @RogerHelmerMEP: Kaja Kallas, PM of Estonia: “Gas might be expensive, but freedom is priceless”. telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202… 3 months ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 7 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 7 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 7 months ago