When US Energy Secretary Steven Chu gave Solar Trust (a solar energy company) a $2.1 billion conditional loan guarantee, he boasted that it would prove that ‘when we rev up the great American innovation machine, we can out-compete any other nation’. Does the demise of Solar Trust then prove that America can’t? Let’s hope not.
Monthly Archives: April 2012
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 2 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 2 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 2 months ago
- RT @GBNEWS: Neil Oliver: We watch Ukraine and Russia - but at the same time we should watch what our leaders are up to here in the West htt… 2 months ago
- About 1.5 tons of snow just missed my 6 month old grandson!😱 https://t.co/HheEsSIeHY 4 months ago