Piers Corbin, he of WeatherAction fame, has predicted that the muddled state of the Sun’s magnetic field will make things interesting, weather wise, this March. ‘Twill be interesting to see how things pan out.
May 1, 2012
The Sun is in a “Muddle”
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 at 3:56 pm and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ValaAfshar: Sir Nicholas Winton rescued 669 children from the holocaust. Some of the survivors surprised him 50 years later. https://t… 6 months ago
- RT @RogerHelmerMEP: Kaja Kallas, PM of Estonia: “Gas might be expensive, but freedom is priceless”. telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202… 7 months ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 10 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 11 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 11 months ago