I like this article. Nice comment on Wired Science.
August 21, 2012
Acid Oceans – More on this.
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 at 9:27 pm and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 2 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 2 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 2 months ago
- RT @GBNEWS: Neil Oliver: We watch Ukraine and Russia - but at the same time we should watch what our leaders are up to here in the West htt… 2 months ago
- About 1.5 tons of snow just missed my 6 month old grandson!😱 https://t.co/HheEsSIeHY 4 months ago