It is important to remain vigilant in the world of scepticism – but we can still have a little fun. I love this article written by Mike Bastasch in “The Daily Caller” – “Top 5 ‘Snow Free and ‘Ice Free’ predictions”. This is not climate change – this is just cold weather. In the antipodes they are having record heat, that is ‘hot weather’. It happens. You would think the prophets of doom would get tired of being wrong.
March 6, 2014
One snow storm does not a ‘little ice age’ make, but…
About The Septic Sceptic
A Fifty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 6th, 2014 at 4:13 pm and tagged with Global Warming and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @MintPressNews: Media reports on protests in #Russia, silent on 100,000s of people in #Yemen protesting US-backed Saudi genocide https:/… 6 months ago
- #GlobalWarmingKidneyStones 'Climate Change may bring more Kidney Stones' wp.me/p2gVv4-6d via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago
- The 9th International Conference on Climate Change (ICCC) wp.me/p2gVv4-6b via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago
- #BrianHayes Kill them - kill them all! t.co/5v6D0wNiXq If left to Minister Hayes us sceptics would be an endangered species 3 years ago
- #MaryRobinson Mary Robinson, Nostradamus, Thomas Malthus wp.me/p2gVv4-64 via thesepticsceptic.com 3 years ago