It is important to remain vigilant in the world of scepticism – but we can still have a little fun. I love this article written by Mike Bastasch in “The Daily Caller” – “Top 5 ‘Snow Free and ‘Ice Free’ predictions”. This is not climate change – this is just cold weather. In the antipodes they are having record heat, that is ‘hot weather’. It happens. You would think the prophets of doom would get tired of being wrong.
March 6, 2014
One snow storm does not a ‘little ice age’ make, but…
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 6th, 2014 at 4:13 pm and tagged with Global Warming and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 2 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 2 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 2 months ago
- RT @GBNEWS: Neil Oliver: We watch Ukraine and Russia - but at the same time we should watch what our leaders are up to here in the West htt… 2 months ago
- About 1.5 tons of snow just missed my 6 month old grandson!😱 https://t.co/HheEsSIeHY 4 months ago