The following article gives a very good over view of the workings of carbon trading. It also highlights the pitfalls for anyone tempted to get into this get rich quick scheme. Me thinks the smart money is already on the way out and looking for the next main chance. Snake oil anyone?
January 22, 2013
The Money Tree
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 1:31 pm and tagged with Global Warming and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ValaAfshar: Sir Nicholas Winton rescued 669 children from the holocaust. Some of the survivors surprised him 50 years later. https://t… 2 months ago
- RT @RogerHelmerMEP: Kaja Kallas, PM of Estonia: “Gas might be expensive, but freedom is priceless”. telegraph.co.uk/world-news/202… 3 months ago
- RT @FinancialTimes: Credit Suisse asks investors to destroy documents linked to oligarch and tycoon yacht loans ft.com/content/bfea00… 7 months ago
- RT @gsw41958: #Ukraine https://t.co/zFaB9m9s0W 7 months ago
- RT @mason4922: Odessa, Ukraine in 1942, Odessa, Ukraine today. Two Fascist invasions 70 years apart🇺🇦🌻 https://t.co/MIzQLQQp2w 7 months ago