The following article gives a very good over view of the workings of carbon trading. It also highlights the pitfalls for anyone tempted to get into this get rich quick scheme. Me thinks the smart money is already on the way out and looking for the next main chance. Snake oil anyone?
January 22, 2013
The Money Tree
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 1:31 pm and tagged with Global Warming and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 2026 is the target for completion of Metro Dublin. Hang on in there! twitter.com/brianymoran/st… 4 months ago
- ...and in 2 years time it will be 100 years since the Irish government first launched plans for a Dublin undergroun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- RT @WBrettWilson: Assuming the data is correct - read this for context. https://t.co/p7TgNW4yuJ 7 months ago
- RT @MintPressNews: Media reports on protests in #Russia, silent on 100,000s of people in #Yemen protesting US-backed Saudi genocide https:/… 3 years ago
- #GlobalWarmingKidneyStones 'Climate Change may bring more Kidney Stones' wp.me/p2gVv4-6d via thesepticsceptic.com 6 years ago