In February 2014 Alasdair MacLeod – head of editorial standards and compliance for BBC Scotland, sent an e-mail to BBC producers and editors which said that “we should not run debates / discussions directly between scientists and sceptics.” You would think that the BBC would be a little more circumspect with its censoring of scientific content after the debacle that was 28Gate. There has been a degree of controversy recently over the labelling of some Global Warming Alarmists as Environmental Nazis. Is it any wonder this epithet is being bandied around when senior executives of the British state run news service are acting like Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda and censor-in-chief of the German state run news and film service. But this is all in a good cause – Hang on where have I heard that before ah yes “Propoganda, Certainly, Good Propaganda for a good cause”. Guess who said that.
March 31, 2014
BBC Bars Climate Debate
About The Septic Sceptic
A Sixty Something with a science/engineering background. Hates junk science and scaremongering self-appointed experts. Seeks error in everything. A staunch defender of the 'Scientific Method'. Author of 'To Kill an Error' a novel approach to Global Warming Scepticism. View all posts by The Septic Sceptic
This entry was posted on Monday, March 31st, 2014 at 9:37 am and tagged with BBC Lost Credability, Global Warming and posted in Global Warming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 2026 is the target for completion of Metro Dublin. Hang on in there! twitter.com/brianymoran/st… 7 months ago
- ...and in 2 years time it will be 100 years since the Irish government first launched plans for a Dublin undergroun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @WBrettWilson: Assuming the data is correct - read this for context. https://t.co/p7TgNW4yuJ 10 months ago
- RT @MintPressNews: Media reports on protests in #Russia, silent on 100,000s of people in #Yemen protesting US-backed Saudi genocide https:/… 3 years ago
- #GlobalWarmingKidneyStones 'Climate Change may bring more Kidney Stones' wp.me/p2gVv4-6d via thesepticsceptic.com 6 years ago